Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Primary Color Blocking

Hey Y'all,

I've been meaning to do a primary color blocking outfit pretty much since the inception of this blog.  I've seen several of my fellow bloggers do their takes and I always love them.  I had several pieces to put together a few outfits using primary colors and just never got around to doing it...
until now and it was sorta by accident. 
 
I was planning to put on my berry pumps and couldn't find one them (don't ask), so I had to go with plan B.  Then when I put on the red wedges the light bulb went off.  I changed what I was wearing up top and put on the yellow jacket and Voila!  Primary Color Blocking!
 
So I guess I can call this a happy accident.
Jacket: Burlington  Skirt: Old Navy  Wedges: K-Mart  Clutch: Leather Man
 
 
This only means that you will see this skirt again soon because
I think the original outfit would have been cute too...lol.
 
Oh heck...Who am I foolin'? I just love the fit of this skirt so that is just an excuse to wear it again. 
 
 
The Remix is coming soon!
 
 
If you've done a primary color blocking outfit on your blog in the past hit me with the link.  I would love to check them out and maybe feature them on a later post.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Stay fly and stay tuned!
 
 
TODAY'S LINK UPS:
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

Because Shanna Said So

Create Hope Inspire Wardrobe Wednesday

Rolled Up Pretty



the Grant life

26 comments:

  1. Stunning,love the skirt
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good lady!!! I love the colors!! I have that same ON skirt and I've been having the worst trouble trying to style it. Thanks for the inspiration!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ticka girl! You know that's what we are here for, to inspire each other.

      Delete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog. you look fabulous !!!

    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for linking up, lady!!! Look how freaking cute you look! Love that yellow with the fun stripes!! Perfect for spring time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I'm following you on Pinterest and Facebook... Take care, Linda

    I have a party which starts tonight at 7 and I'd love to have you link this up to my party.

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I will try to catch the next link up :)

      Delete
  6. Amazing color combo! Great skirt! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    http://www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    http://www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacie for the follow! I will check you out too. :)

      Delete
  7. Yes!!!! I want this outfit!!!!! Great colors, great accessories, great attitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Olivia...the primary color is always so much fun and vibrant. Go ahead and give it a try.

      Delete
  8. Love this outfit. Love the combination of color and pattern. That read clutch though... Life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. my. you are so cute!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this...Thanks for your comment on my blog...great minds think alike ma'am!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I'm in love with this look. The bright blue and yellow together look amazing. It's funny how you happened on to this outfit lol, isn't great when you stumble onto a look without even trying? Again...stylish and chic.

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the jacket! The sleeves and peplum-like fit? Love!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looks and the colors are so eye-catching! Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to show me blog love.Your comments mean the world to me! Thank you!