Monday, August 6, 2012

I Feel Like A Woman!

Happy Monday Beautiful Ones!

Ever been extremely happy and for no particular reason?  This is what I feel today.  Granted, the fact that I woke up this morning with breath in my lungs, activity of my limbs and in my right mind is enough; don't get me wrong but beyond that, I am extra happy!  And no it isn't the fruit loops.  All I can say is... 


Before I get into the featured outfit of this post, I want to beg humbly ask for your votes.  As you know, I completed the Big Fat Summer Challenge and now the poll is open.  I would truly appreciate each and every one of your votes.  The poll is HERE,  You can vote daily until August 12th.  I appreciate you all and good luck to all the participants!

Alright y'all this is what I call my grown woman outfit. 

 
I call it that because as soon as I put it on, I actually felt like the 38 year old woman that I am.


See, my secret is I struggle with certain things I wear because I feel like I don't look like a grown woman.  I sometimes feel like the next woman and I could have on a the same outfit but I somehow will make it look immature.  I think it is because of a baby face I used to have that I think has finally aged a little bit.  Somewhere there is a screw loose in my head. I know...lol.


But this outfit somehow didn't leave me feeeling like that...

Dress and Vest: Thrifted    Shoes: Guess   Clutch & Jewlery: NYC vendor

I have been loving this vest and putting some major use to it. 
You've seen it twice before here and here where I dressed it down.
Gotta love remixing items in your closet to get maxium use of your wardrobe.

Again...please visit the BFSC polls and vote for me!
Or just vote for someone all the
participants did a fabulous job!

Thanks for your votes and as always thanks for stopping by!
Stay fly and stay tuned!

TODAY'S LINK UPS:

 Click Here for Our Weekly Link-Up!

watchoutforthewoestmans


 

23 comments:

  1. I can sooo relate to what you said here!! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look absolutely stunning, tavia. love this look!! and isn't God's favor amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl this outfit is the BOMB.COM! HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean when you say sometimes it's hard to feel like you've got your grown woman on. I have that same issue. But you are so right!! This dress leaves no question!! You look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a gorgeous grow up woman, with a beautiful face as well! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous look! i love the modern feel of the black and white, and that vest is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tavia you are looking gorgeous as ever! I love this chic outfit. Lookin' good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! You look gorgeous. ;) I have the same problem. Especially since my wardrobe as a stay at home mom is pretty casual, I feel like I look like a kid rather than a woman in her thirties. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you got my vote! Good luck to you and all the ladies who participated in the challenge. You ladies are so awesome for stepping out of your comfort zones!

    Janeen
    ClassySimpleChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit. Black and white are look so elegant together! You did that!!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely look like a grown woman and good luck with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have my vote, you grown sexy woman,you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is a blessing to wake up extremely happy!! I am going to vote now!! Nice black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  14. done! and will continue to vote for you til the 12th! and you are always fly girl! and yes, this outfit says I am woman!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit ! and Stay happy darling .

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look lovely! Very chic!

    xoxo

    Reign
    www.koutureign.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. honestly, i have that same struggle. it probably has alot to do with not having an "old person" state of mind...youthful is an attitude. you look amazing as always, ma!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite outfit to date! LOVE! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... I can't believe you thrifted that dress and vest... U are the BEST!!!! LOL!!!! I just felt like rhyming. :-)

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ummm...excuse me Miss!!! You are rocking this 'fit. And you definitely don't look a day over 30. Werk!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. U're gorgeous !! cute dress!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to show me blog love.Your comments mean the world to me! Thank you!